To setup point expiry for customers who have been inactive, you will need to:
- Set the number of days after the last qualifying earning activity for points to expire.
- The types of earning activities that customers must complete to keep their points.
You will also need to set the date for when this setting takes effect. In this example, on February 28th, 2018, points will start expiring for those customers who have not received points for checking-in or attending a class within the last 90 days.
You can choose to send an email notification to your customers that they are in danger of losing their points. There are a few options as to who and when to send notifications:
- How many days notice customers will receive before their points expire.
- Choosing to notify customers who have joined your rewards program. By default, everyone with points will receive a notification. This option restricts this to just those customers who have an active Perkville status.
- Choosing to only notify customers who have an active membership if you are using ABC/Datatrak or Mindbody, and have the Track Memberships option turned on.
Hit 'Save' at the bottom of the page to enable this setting to take effect.
An example of the notification email sent to customers who are in danger of losing their points: