Here's how to add an offer to the Marketplace:
1) In your Perkville business site, go to the Manage Marketplace Offers page. This page can be reached either through the My Business dropdown at the top of the page, or on the left-hand side menu on the Dashboard.
2) Click on 'Add Offer', then fill in the title, estimated value, and description. You can also add fine print if you like, with any restrictions or stipulations. The estimated value field is useful for businesses that are adding your reward to determine how many points they should set for the offer.
You can also add a photo and specify which of your business' locations the reward is accepted at.
Note: The photo must be jpeg file format and fit the dimensions specified.
Finally, you can choose how long you'd like the reward to be valid after redemption, if there are any limits to how often someone can redeem the reward, and if you'd like the offer to be available for a certain date range only.
3) When you're finished creating the reward, click 'Save'. You will have the option to add a URL or coupon code to the offer. If you prefer to add one later, you can return to this page.
4) Once the offer is created, it will appear on the Manage Marketplace Offers page. You can choose whether to keep the reward active or switch to inactive. Inactive rewards will not display in the Marketplace.
5) Your active Marketplace offer will now display when businesses choose to add an offer from the Marketplace. To see how a business can add a Marketplace offer to their rewards program, check out our article on adding the Marketplace to your rewards program.