To connect your earning activities to your ABC Financial integration, complete the following steps:
2) Scroll down to the "Earning Activities" section of the page. To the right of "Earning Activities", click on the blue plus sign and select “Custom.”
For example, to add an earning activity to award customers points for attending classes, create a custom earning activity with the title “Class Attended” and the points you would like to award them for attending each class. Then, click “Save.”
3) Once you’ve added all of the earning activities available with ABC Financial that you want to offer, navigate to the integration page from the My Business dropdown menu.
4) Click the blue edit link next to your specified integration.
5) Scroll down to Step 3, and connect your earning rules to ABC Financial by clicking the Connect button to the right of the earning activity listed.
6) Select the ABC attribute that corresponds with your earning activity (class attended, appointment booked, anniversary, etc.) from the drop down menu in the pop-up window.
7) If necessary, specify which classes you’d like to reward from the list. Save your choices by clicking “Connect” and you’re done.
Once you’re set-up, Perkville does the rest.
Perkville automatically awards points for the earning activities that you specify. Your clients receive an email letting them know that they’ve earned points, how many points they currently have, and any redemption opportunities they may have unlocked.