1. Send your LightSpeed Onsite license key to your success representative.
1. To find your license key, you must first access your system preferences on your Mac.
2. Then, click on your LightSpeed Server option on the lower left.
3. You should be able to view your License Key/Serial information at the top of the page, as pictured.
4. After sending your serial number to Perkville, we will forward you the installation information for Accumula Channels, which is the software that allows communication between Perkville and LightSpeed Onsite. Follow the directions for installing Accumula Channels.
Once installed Channels will start syncing with LightSpeed Onsite to send information to Perkville. This process can take from 24-48 hours to finish it's first sync. Until the sync is completed the integration on the Perkville side will not be available.
2. Manage your Perkville/LightSpeed Onsite connection
Once we help get your account authorized and connected, and Channels has finished syncing, you may then manage the connection between the two.
1. Navigate to the Integration page.
2. Click Edit next to your connected location.
3. Click Connect or the name of the earning activity under Step 3.
4. Finally check each Product Class you'd like to earn points, and click Connect!
3. Update your Onsite settings
LightSpeed Onsite allows you to modify invoices, and in some versions of Onsite, these modifications can result in those invoices being posted more than once (and get rewarded more than once).
To avoid the above, while in Onsite, navigate to Tools > Setup > Company and check "Post Invoices when Fully Paid." This will still allow you to take notes on invoices, but will ensure that those invoices only get rewarded once.
Unless otherwise checked, passwords will need to be reset every 90 days in LightSpeed Onsite. This can result in a lot of headaches!
If you have Lightspeed 2015 v 2.1 or higher installed, go to Tools > Setup > Users and uncheck "Passwords Expire Every 90 Days".
If you need to uninstall Channels
If you encounter an error with channels or need to uninstall for any reason, instructions on how to do so are as follows:
- Download the Uninstaller on your current server
- Unzip the downloaded file by double clicking the file
- Open the Terminal App in Finder>Applications>Utilities
- Find the unzipped uninstall.sh file>Right click and select "Get Info">Copy directory location under "Where:" (This is generally /Users/[username]/Downloads)
- In Terminal, move to the folder where uninstall.sh was unzipped by entering "cd " without quotations and including the space and paste the directory location copied from above. (Will look like "cd /Users/[username]/Downloads" without quotations.
- Type "sudo ./uninstall.sh" without quotations
- When prompted, enter your Mac admin password. The uninstall process is now complete.