If you're a business using Mindbody and the white-labeled Engage app, you can add a Perkville rewards tab. Your customers will be able to join the rewards program, view their point balance and available earning activities, refer a friend, and redeem.
Social media posting activities are not available through the app.
To connect Engage to Perkville, you'll need to complete the following steps:
1) Add your MindBody ID into the External Location ID field under your locations. To do so, click My Business > Settings > Locations and then click on the name of each location in blue, which will bring up the screen below. Near the bottom enter your MindBody ID followed by the number 1 (i.e. if your studio ID is 1234, enter 12341). Click Save.
2) Next you need your Perkville business ID and your login credentials. Please find the business ID by clicking My Business > Settings, and the number located in your URL at the top will be your business id, like below:
3) Once you have your business ID, please follow the link to your app website:
When you are logged in please go to:
- LOCATIONS at the top right hand corner of the page
- Hit the EDIT LOCATION icon, (Pencil with Post it)
- In the Edit Location Page Go To > App Settings
- In the App Settings page Go To > Perkville setting at the bottom section on this page.
It will ask you to enter the Username and Password credentials that you use to enter into the Perkville account online. The username will be your primary email ID you use to sign-in to Perkville. Here you will also need to enter the Perkville business ID. You can find this ID on the URL when logged into the Perkville Account, as the above screenshot displayed.
The credentials needed for step 3 are the username and password of the main billing admin for the business's Perkville account. The username of the billing admin can be found by going to Settings > Staff within Perkville, and looking for the admin with the credit card icon next to their name.