With our Integration with LightSpeed Cloud, businesses have the option to give customers 1 point per dollar spent. There are two ways in which to set up this connection: Payment Type (i.e. Visa, Cash, Mastercard, etc.) or Product Category ( i.e. Clothing, Accessories, etc.).
The benefit to awarding customers based on Product Categories is that you can offer different point values for each category (i.e. $1 Spent on Clothing = 1 point, and $1 Spent on Accessories = 2 points). Additionally, when you use the Product Categories option, all points are awarded pre-tax!
Here are the steps on how to set up one of the above two options.
1. Navigate to your Perkville Integration page
2. Click Edit next to your location
3. Click the name of the earning activity located under Step 3
4. Select either "Dollar Spent by Category" or "Dollar Spent by Payment Type"
5. Finally, check off each payment type or category you'd like to receive points, and click Connect!