1) What happens after I click "Launch Rewards Program" with the integration to MINDBODY?
We'll then be able to add points to customers' accounts based on your Earning Activities that are connected to MindBody. For any customer email addresses that we pull from MindBody, if they have not already been invited, then we'll go ahead and automatically invite them to your rewards program.
2) What options do I have for integrating with MINDBODY?
Perkville's integration allows your business to automate the process of awarding customers points. We provide six methods for you to award points using data from the MINDBODY integration:
- Dollars spent
- Attending class
- Attending appointments
- Attending workshops
- Gym arrivals
- Purchase of contract
- Booking online (classes, appointments and workshops)
3) How does the integration with dollars spent work?
Perkville can automatically award your customers points for dollars spent in MINDBODY. There are two ways to award points - by payment type or by category. For payment type, you could choose to exclude payments using gift cards from getting points, or decide that you want all credit cards and cash to be eligible. For category, we pull revenue category and product revenue category, and reward for each eligible item purchased. If you would like only clothing to be eligible, you can choose to do so.
4) How does the integration with classes attended work?
Perkville can automatically award your customers points for classes attended in MINDBODY. You can include and exclude different types of classes. You can also vary how many points customers get by type of class. For example, you may want to give customers more points for attending a Pilates class than a yoga class.
5) How does the integration with appointments attended work?
Perkville can automatically award customers point for appointments attended in MINDBODY. You can include and exclude different types of appointments. You can also vary how many points customers get by type of appointment.
6) How does the integration with workshops attended work?
Perkville can automatically award your customers point for workshops attended in MINDBODY. You can include and exclude different types of workshops. You can also vary how many points customers get by type of workshop.
7) How does the integration with gym arrivals work?
Perkville can automatically award your customers point for gym arrivals in MINDBODY.
8) Can I make sure that students who that skip their class or appointment don't get points?
Yes, you can.
a) Visit the "Integration" page under "My Business".
b) Click Edit next to the location.
c) Click on Prevent no-shows from earning points, under step 3.
d) Make certain that the checkbox is marked so customers who do not attend do not receive points.
NOTE: This feature is turned on by default.
9) How and when do you connect to MINDBODY?
Perkville connects to MINDBODY each morning Pacific time. We then reward customers based on your program's rules and customers' activity from the previous day.
10) When does the integration start?
The integration will start when you click the "Launch Rewards" button.
11) How do customers redeem points?
You can learn about this here.
12) Does this integration cost anything?
There is no charge for the integration.
13) How do you handle users that are opted out of receiving emails in MINDBODY?
We check this setting in MINDBODY the first time a customer earns points via Perkville. We turn off their Perkville notifications if they are opted out of receiving emails in MINDBODY. This means they won't receive an email from Perkville but they will continue to earn points. If they want to register and see their points, they can request to have their Perkville email notifications turned back on by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.